Powered By Blogger

Rechercher sur ce blogue

vendredi 11 juin 2010

Quoi faire pour un compte Tagged deleté par Tagged sans raison ?

What can you do ,when account delete by Tagged,and you spend all your money in that game ;-(
Next Topic >
Posts 1-20 of 54
❊αиdα❊ღlove my friends&KK!!!ღ

For the best you save right now your UID.

If your account is deleted by Tagged the first step would be to send them an email with the details of your deleted account at support @ tagged.com.

Then ring them and speak to them in person, at 1-415-946-953.

I hope it will not happen to any of you!

Good luck,

Anda

9 people like this
ℵJIMMY B~FAMILY#T259~KK@PETS~

THANKS FOR THE INFO ANDA

XOXO

JIMMY

5 people like this
7#Tom~RIDE ME PETS~♥Tip♣fRiEnD

Good Information Anda

6 people like this
  • Creator
  • 301 Posts
  • 1273 Likes
♔KK♔@PETS REINSTATE ADY PLZ

Well Done Anda.It is a great information Smile

6 people like this
❊αиdα❊ღlove my friends&KK!!!ღ

Thank you. I consider it is necesary to post this info as Tagged deleted many accounts lately.

You all can avoid to be deleted if you don't have any nude pics as profile photo or in page.

Because there are many who post comments that break Tagged rules and it is a chance more your account to be deleted, go to account - privacy settings - Comments Approval - This way, you will see first the comments that were sent to you and aprove only the decent one.

Kind regards,

Anda

5 people like this
  • Admin
  • 161 Posts
  • 722 Likes
Tariq

Thanks anda, you are really intelligent. this information is helpful to all our group members. By the way congratulation, for your promotion as admin. I wish you goodluck. you really deserve to be a admin.Wink

6 people like this
❊αиdα❊ღlove my friends&KK!!!ღ

Thank you Tariq, you are very kind Smile

4 people like this
  • Intermediate
  • 105 Posts
  • 432 Likes
Petur~KK@pets~

Thank you AndaEmbarassed

6 people like this
ℵJIMMY B~FAMILY#T259~KK@PETS~

THANKS AGAIN ANDA I WILL CHANGE MY SETTINGS NOW.

HAVE FUN

JIMMY

5 people like this
  • Admin
  • 161 Posts
  • 722 Likes
Tariq

Good Jimmy, and thanks anda for compliments.

4 people like this
❊αиdα❊ღlove my friends&KK!!!ღ

It's a good idea Jimmy,it will also not slow down your page Wink

4 people like this
☆☆☆☆mani☆☆☆☆☆ ♔♔♔♔♔KK@PETS♔♔♔♔♔☆☆☆☆

Anda i really appriciate the fruitful information which you have provided regarding deletion of account on tagged ,because i have seen many people who don't know what to do when their accounts are deleted.

With Best Regards................

Mani................................

4 people like this
ℵJIMMY B~FAMILY#T259~KK@PETS~

Cool

3 people like this
❊αиdα❊ღlove my friends&KK!!!ღ

I know Mani, that's why i consider that as many as posibile should have this information.

4 people like this
☆☆☆☆mani☆☆☆☆☆ ♔♔♔♔♔KK@PETS♔♔♔♔♔☆☆☆☆

really appriciated ..............................Smile

4 people like this
  • Admin
  • 297 Posts
  • 1104 Likes
!!YvonneƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷღDave HF1ღ♥Lady B♥

It only does not work....too bad to say....my account was deleted a month ago....I sended more than a dozen emails...never got a answer why...

I phoned 3 times on different hours...I got a very very fast speaking woman on a machine and all I could understand was the word tagged about 4 times...

so...if you dont know english that good...youre dead....

4 people like this
  • Creator
  • 301 Posts
  • 1273 Likes
♔KK♔@PETS REINSTATE ADY PLZ

That is very pitty Yvonne.My friend Ady account has been deleted and tagged did not tell him any reason why they deleted.They replied him that we have right not to answer about why we deleted.That is not fair.He spent lot of money on his accounts and they just deleted his account without telling what he has done.And now they dont reply him.

I myself spent a lot of money on my accounts and if they delete for nothing what we can do nothing.That is not fair with the players.We are here for make fun and friends not for any other reason.And we spend also dollars on this site for our own entertainment but atleast they should justify reason why they deleted.

4 people like this
  • Admin
  • 297 Posts
  • 1104 Likes
!!YvonneƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷღDave HF1ღ♥Lady B♥

All I received was a mail that my account was deleted....

I have also no idea why.....

so same as youre friend Ady....

only I didnt had that much friends who said in their name reinstate Yvonne....

of about 800 about 5 people who did that....so I decided myselve I will not do that for anyone anymore...only the 5 who did this for me....

and yes I do believe they should give a reason why.....cause I can only guess why....

4 people like this
❊αиdα❊ღlove my friends&KK!!!ღ

Yes Yvonne, in your case and many others maybe it didn't help, but for the rest it helped. And really, beside trying this, there's nothing else you can do to try to get you account back.

I hope Tagged will stop deleting accounts without any explanation.

5 people like this
  • Creator
  • 301 Posts
  • 1273 Likes
♔KK♔@PETS REINSTATE ADY PLZ

Yes Anda i know many cases in which accounts has been reinstated.So for some people it can work and for some does not.I dont what is strategy of tagged behind this.They should treat equally all accounts.

2 people like this


____________________________________________________________

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

And now so many Tagged's Staff work in Pet Games and give previleged to big gamers using credit card ;-)

Marc Leblanc T.I. a dit...

Message from RON, a old staff member:
Message:tagged
1-415-946-1953 write this number down if get deleted, tag says they dont care about the owners only you can call, to get profiles replaced, there answer was dont buy anybody you dont know lol,